Monday, February 21, 2011

So true...

A friend just posted this and I thought it was worth reposting. If you wondered what trying to conceive is like for someone with infertility issues just read this.

What Nobody Told You About Trying to Conceive...

That your sex life would start to resemble a science experiment.

That you would see your OBGYN/RE more often than your DH at O time.

That the longer you TTC, the more PG women spring up around you.

That deep down inside, I can be a very jealous person.

That I would know more about the female reproductive system and menstrual cycle than most of the doctors I go to.

That living your life in 2 week increments would be the norm.

That you have no control over some of the goals you set.

That I wasted ALOT of money on Birth control pills!!

That it would help bring a group of wonderful, caring, funny, empathetic women together like this.
That I could have been rich saving money on condoms, which were obviously unecessary.

That other people's "good news" of pregnancy makes me sad and when they tell me they have good news, I hope that they just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

That had I bought stock in Clearblue Easy I'd have my mansion on St. Pete's Beach in FL by now.

That I would become addicted to POAS and not sleep at night because I couldn't wait to POAS in the morning!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment