So I decided it's time to get back into school mode. My step father is taking classes through Grand Canyon University. I decided to apply to see what would happen! Well I got in. Now it's a matter of making sure I can get the financial aid approved. I'm looking to do business administration, but they also offer sports marketing and management which is what I've always wanted to do. So...I'm torn as far as what I want to do. Maybe do the business administration first then get the sports marketing.
So that's about all that's happening here. I'm really excited because the MotoGP series starts next week. We went to Supercross last night and had a great time! Well I'll get back to y'all later.
Brett and I are very proud of you. Know that he will be here to help you if you need it. I love you Bear and know your Dad is looking down and smiling about your decision.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom