So the first one is Ivory by Hadley Quinn. Hadley is an amazing author and she doesn't have a book that I don't love. This book is a standalone, which means you don't need to read anything before you read Ivory and there is no cliffhanger at the end. Ivory is about a musician. His name is Jude. Jude had a famous career at one point, but after fate stepped in Jude walked away from it all. Now Jude is ready to get step back in the spot light, but on his terms. Jude is also ready to open his heart to love. This is an amazing story of loss, love, and starting over. Jude learns that the things he turned away from may actually be the things he needs and wants in his life. I highly recommend this book. It can be found on Amazon. Here is a link: http://www.amazon.com/Ivory-Hadley-Quinn-ebook/dp/B014I5BD3A/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1442447370&sr=1-1&keywords=ivory
The next books I want to tell you about are from an author I found while I was in Nashville. I am so shy around new people so I didn't say Hi to her and I regret that now. She is a great author and I loved this series. Her name is TM Frazier. The books are titled King and Tyrant. This is not the normal typical love story. In the beginning we find a girl who has no idea who she is, where she comes from, or what her life was before. She is living on the streets. She turns to prostitution and things go horribly wrong. She goes by Doe, as in Jane Doe. Doe ends up on the wrong end of a bad deal and becomes the property of King. King is a giant man with lots of tattoos. He by his own admission is not a good man. But even a bad guy can change, right. You have to read King first. I can't say much about tyrant, other that it is the continuation of King and Doe's story. Like I said, it's not my normal cup of tea, but I fell in love with the characters and I hope you will too. Here is the link and the covers. http://www.amazon.com/KING-2-Book-Series/dp/B014F73EZ6/ref=sr_1_1_ha?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1442448017&sr=1-1&keywords=tm+frazier
I have a collection I am beyond excited about. I love this series and all that it is. This is a collection of books by K. Bromberg. I love her. She is the best. The Driven series is one of my favorites. It's a 3 book series with a bonus book from Colton's point of view. I love this series because it's about racing. If you know me, you know how much I love racing. The fabulous Mrs Bromberg has combined all the books into one fabulous collection. Several of the characters have their own books now and I love her even more for how she has expanded this series. So here is the link for this series. http://www.amazon.com/Driven-Boxed-Set-Limited-Books-ebook/dp/B015458NWC/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
My final book is from another amazing author, MJ Fields. I am in love with the Men of Steel series. These boys are beyond funny and great! MJ's new book is Memphis Black. Memphis is a part of The Rocker's of Steel. This book is considered a standalone, but I love them so much I would at least read Xavier first (I would read them all, but it's your call.). Memphis is the lead singer of the band STD. I'll let you figure that one out. Memphis didn't know his little sister's best friend had a crush on him for years. Then Memphis did something stupid one night and Tallia was hooked. The boys is this band are hilarious. Fall in love with Memphis and the boys of STD.
Over the next couple of weeks my goal is to finish my book. I might let some people take a look at it, and then I will decide what to do. Have a fabulous week everyone. I'll talk to you all soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment